Select style & size:Select options
Big things start small.
Patagonia's Atom Backpack carryies your textbooks to campus or work, and it'll find a place in your car anytime you take a road trip. Its internal sleeve protects your laptop from scratches, while the small main compartment has enough room for a jacket, book, and snacks for the road. Patagonia treated the eco-friendly, partially-recycled fabric to shed any drink you accidentally spill.
- Take-anywhere backpack for everyday occasions
- 18-liter capacity suitable for full days at work or school
- Sleeve with soft lining for small laptops or tablets
- DWR-treated fabric sheds moisture and raindrops
- Mesh back panel and shoulder straps for breathable ventilation
- Item #PAT023I
- Q & A
How is this for day hiking? The back zip pouch seems like it would fit a hydration bag fine, which is usually less annoying than a water bottle on the side anyway.