Select style & size:Select options
Big things start small.
You'll get Patagonia's Atom Backpack to serve smaller, simpler purposes like carrying your textbooks to campus or work, but it'll somehow find a place in your car anytime you go out of town. Its internal sleeve protects your laptop from scratches, while the small main compartment has enough room for a layer, book, and snacks for the road. Patagonia treated the partially-recycled fabric to shed any drink you accidentally spill.
- Take-everywhere classic backpack for everyday occasions
- 18L capacity suitable for full days at work or school
- Sleeve with soft lining for small laptops or tablets
- DWR-treated fabrication sheds moisture and raindrops
- Mesh back panel and shoulder straps for breathable ventilation
- Item #PAT023I
[exterior] 630D nylon (50% recycled), PU coating, DWR treatment [interior] 200D recycled polyester
18L (1098cu in)