Select a size:
Why We Like The Ascensionist Jacket
When our upcoming alpine adventure requires some serious gram-counting, we grab the Patagonia Ascensionist Jacket for fast and light mountain pursuits. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Active construction ensures lightweight, waterproof, and supremely breathable performance in the unpredictable weather found on high, and also features C-Knit Backer technology to keep us moving quickly in soft comfort.
- Stay fast, light, and protected in the mountains with this shell
- GORE-TEX Active fabric offers waterproof, breathable protection
- C-Knit backer tech helps you move with agility in soft comfort
- Underarm zips keep water out while dumping excess heat in a pinch
- 2-way adjustable hood has laminated visor to keep rain out
- Watertight handwarmer pockets stay clear of your harness
- Hook-and-loop cuffs let you lock down your protection
- Minimal seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for low bulk
- Item #PAT02XL
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Active with GORE C-KNIT, [face fabric] 30D recycled nylon, DWR coating
- critical seams sealed
- yes, Optimal Visibility Hood, helmet-compatible,
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 stretch
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering, sport climbing, trail running, ultralight backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.