Why We Like The Patagonia AlpLight Down Pullover
On cold weather missions, when the memo is fast and light, the Patagonia AlpLight Down Pullover is sure to end up in our daypack. The 800-fill down jacket is exceptionally packable, taking up very little space in our pack and clocking in under a half-pound while offering reliable warmth. The nylon fabric is made from recycled fishing nets, which helps to keep harmful plastics out of our oceans and ensures no marine life gets tangled up in abandoned equipment. It's not only good for the environment, NetPlus fabric is incredibly tough, so we can push past brambles and squeeze through tight trails with rocks crowding us in.
- Lightweight down jacket made from sustainable materials
- NetPlus fabric utilizes recycled fishing nets to reduce waste
- 800-fill down offers light, packable insulation
- DWR treatment sheds light precipitation so we stay dry
- Quilted baffles around the collar have a lower profile
- Quarter zip allows us to find the ideal amount of warmth
- Slim cut to allow for heavy layers over top when needed
- Item #PATZ9XY
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- NetPlus (100% recycled nylon), PFC-free DWR
- 800-fill RDS certified down
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- ski, snowboard, casual, hike & camp
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help