Why We Like The Patagonia All Seasons 3-in-1 Jacket
The Patagonia All Seasons 3-in-1 Jacket keeps our little one warm, dry, and comfortable with its windproof and waterproof H2No Performance Standard shell and snap-out high-pile fleece jacket. We are able to dress them together or as individual jackets depending on the weather conditions, making it a versatile piece to keep in their closet for unpredictable weather. There is also a removable hood and two handwarmer pockets to keep their little fingers warm and protected.
- A versatile jacket combination for chilly, rainy, and windy days
- Features a waterproof, windproof shell and cozy fleece snap-out jacket
- The removable three-panel hood offers added weather protection
- Two hand pockets keep their hands warm on the coldest days
- Item #PATZAG6
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, [shell material lining] bluesign® APPROVED
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester plain weave, DWR treatment, [lining] (torso) 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh, (hood, sleeves) 100% recycled polyester taffeta, HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR treatment
- Removable Liner Material
- 100% recycled polyester high-pile fleece
- [shell] removable, [removable liner] none
- [shell] 2 zippered hand, [removable liner] 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help