Why We Like The Airshed Pro Pullover
The Patagonia Women's Airshed Pro Pullover is an ultralight, packable windbreaker designed for mountain running, trekking, and backpacking. Its nylon shell has a DWR treatment for water- and wind-resistant, and Patagonia paneled the hood and sleeves in Capilene fabric for quick-drying comfort and moisture management. In meeting with Patagonia's environmentally-friendly standards, the Capilene fabric is made of fully recycled material, and the nylon shell is partially recycled.
- Ultralight windbreaker made for mountain running
- DWR-treated nylon shell is water- and wind-resistant
- Capilene sleeves and hood wick moisture and dry quickly
- Stuff sack integrated into the hood for compact packing
- Built-in thumb loop ensures snug coverage
- Double zipper customizes ventilation
- Item #PATZ9HY
- Responsible Collection
- 100% nylon stretch taffeta (54% recycled), DWR finish [hem] 65% recycled nylon, 35% elastane [hood, sleeves] 100% recycled polyester
- 100% recycled polyester double knit, MiDori bioSoft, HeiQ Fresh treatment
- 1 stash hood
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, running, cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 24, 2020
The ultimate active layer
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 135 lbs
This thing is amazing. I've taken it on several mountain bike rides and a couple runs, and I'm not sure how I got along without it before. Super light and breathable, but keeps you protected from wind, light moisture, and variable temps. This is a great temperature regulator - I tend to overheat with most layers, but I've been able to wear this on multi-hour mountain bike rides without taking it off. I love the elastic waistband that keeps it from riding up without squeezing your hips, and the sleeve material lets you push your sleeves up to stay out of your way. It also packs into a tight ball for travel. My only gripe is that while running with it fully zipped, the zipper bounces up and flicks you in the face the entire time. Was able to tuck it away - but wish it had something to secure it down. It runs mostly true to size but maybe slightly small. If you're inbetween sizes or think you'll want to wear layers underneath, I'd size up. Definitely recommend!!!!