Airshed Pro Pullover
High-altitude cardio is demanding, and the Airshed is built to hold up to the rigors of the alpine. It features a lightweight fabric and wind protection to keep you from catching a chill at high-elevations, while simultaneously breathing with ease so you keep comfortable as you warm up.
- A lightweight wind shirt for training in the mountains
- Capilene Cool lightweight fabric breathes, cuts wind
- Long sleeves allow you to skip gloves on chilly mornings
- Slim fitted hood cuts out chilly wind in lieu of a hat
- DWR finish repels showers and keeps you dry
- Packs into pocket at back of neck for easy stowing
- Item #PATZ9I1
- Responsible Collection
- 100% nylon (54% recycled), DWR finish [hood, sleeves] 100% recycled polyester, miDori bioSoft, HeiQ Fresh anti-odor treatment
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- [small] 27in
- fitted, stashable
- 1 hood stash
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 29, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
I love this for runs with temps in the 40-60s range, especially if windy. The half zip dumps heat when down or during higher exertion efforts. The material is super breathable and never feels clammy. Haven't needed the hood much at this point but is always a great bonus.