Tool of the trade.
When the leaves start dropping and the mountains become covered in light dustings of snow, it's time to take to the trails in the Patagonia Women's Adze Jacket. Its two-layer softshell fabric combines the stretch and breathability of a fleece with the weather protection of a shell, so you stay comfortable during hikes without being susceptible to sudden changes in weather conditions. Gusseted underarm panels crank up the mobility for more technical treks, while the classic fleece styling keeps the look casual enough for everyday wear.
- Versatile weather protection for hiking in chilly weather
- 2-layer softshell fabric stops wind and resists precipitation
- Gusseted underarm panels allow greater range of motion
- Adjustable cuffs fit over gloves and roll up easily
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem seals out elements
- Item #PAT01XB
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 160lbs
This jacket is great for wind and cool temps. I got the large and it fits fine through the body but the arms are SO long. I have to role them up a few times. Other than that it's a pretty solid jacket