Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's T-Shirts Short-Sleeve we have in stock.View Similar Products
Whether you're trekking through the Tetons or exploring the red rocks of southern Utah, the Patagonia Men's '73 Logo Recycled Poly Pocket Responsibili-T-Shirt helps you tread lightly on the world you love. Made from post-consumer recycled polyester and treated with Polygiene permanent odor control, this shirt is soft, light, and fast-drying to keep you comfortable as you explore. Original artwork from the 1970s is screen-printed on the left chest pocket using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams lend comfort and help the shirt retain its shape use after use.
- Help protect the world you love to explore with this t-shirt
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester
- Screenprint inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Polygiene permanent odor control
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Patagonia's environmentally conscious designs inspire enjoyment of the world it protects
- Item #PAT01KR
- Q & A
More tech than expected
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
I really like the fit of this shirt, however, the material is a super shiny, technical material. It is listed as 100% polyester so I was expecting the tech, but it's got too much sheen to wear as a casual piece. Good for the gym or hiking though.