Select a Size
Select a Color
Right Hand Jacket
Take a little walk through the edge of town in the middle of winter, and the Parajumper Men's Right Hand Jacket should keep you warm. It will wrap you in its arms with a down insulated liner that you can remove to rely on the external shell keeping you comfortably dry in wet weather with its waterproof, breathable membrane.
- Three-in-one jacket with waterproof shell and insulated liner
- Shell features fully taped seams and waterproof membrane
- Removable liner boasts light and lofty down insulation
- Removable coyote fur ruff adds coverage, warmth, and style
- Item #PJM002C
- [shell] nylon, [lining] polyester
- 730-fill down (90% down, 10% feathers)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- removable coyote-fur ruff
- [external] 2 handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, 2 chest, 1 zippered bicep, [internal] 1 zippered
- Recommended Use
- Fur Information
- coyote, Canada origin, RN 123797
What do you think about this product?
January 8, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 145 lbs
This is a ncie jacket for cold weather. I would not recommend this for any sort of outdoor acticities, but it is a great casual jacket for very cold temperatures.
June 23, 2020
Been looking at this jacket for a while. I've tried some on, and realize I'd fit comfortably into a XXXL. Why wouldn't you recommend it for outdoor activities? Any other limitations? This seems like a solid jacket to me, but I don't own one (yet), but would love to hear more of your impressions.