Even though you're in town, it feels like you're wandering the frozen arctic, which makes the Parajumpers Women's Inuit Down Jacket a necessity for fashionable living in icy cities. Down insulation ensures optimal warmth and body temperature regulation, while the extra durable nylon exterior shields you from icy rain and snow. A detachable hood with authentic raccoon fur trim adds another layer of warmth and weather protection. Reflective tape on the hood and cuffs helps you remain visible when you're walking home at the end of a long day, so you'll arrive safe and comfortable, despite the bitter temperatures.
- An insulated jacket with an urban-worthy look
- 800-fill down packs a punch against frigid temperatures
- Laminated nylon shell for waterproof, breathable protection
- Detachable hood with authentic raccoon fur trim
- Zippered vent at the back for temperature regulation
- PJS patch on left sleeve
- Item #PJM0026
- Q & A
How much does the Parajumpers Inuit jacket weigh?