Even though you're in town, it feels like you're wandering the frozen arctic, which makes the Parajumpers Women's Inuit Down Jacket a necessity for fashionable living in icy cities. Down insulation ensures optimal warmth and body temperature regulation, while the extra durable nylon exterior shields you from icy rain and snow. A detachable hood with authentic raccoon fur trim adds another layer of warmth and weather protection. An adjustable waist provides a customized fit, while ribbed cuffs seal out cold. Reflective tape on the hood and cuffs helps you remain visible when you're walking home at the end of a long day, so you'll arrive safe and comfortable, despite the bitter temperatures.
- An insulated jacket with an urban-worthy look
- 800-fill down packs a punch against frigid temperatures
- Laminated nylon shell for waterproof, breathable protection
- Detachable hood with authentic raccoon fur trim
- Adjustable waist tape and ribbed cuffs help seal out cold
- Zippered vent at the back for temperature regulation
- PJS patch on left sleeve
- Item #PJM0026
- Q & A
How much does the Parajumpers Inuit jacket weigh?