Why We Like The Pacsafe Eco 25L Backpack
By using almost 100% recycled materials and components, the Pacsafe Eco 25L Backpack is among the most sustainable options around. This 25-liter backpack offers tons of storage to comfortably carry our gear for weekend outdoor adventures while also providing peace of mind thanks to a number of anti-theft features. The cut-resistant anchor strap secures around a fixed object to protect the bag, while an RFID-blocking pocket protects credit cards and passports from unwanted scans. We stay hydrated on the move with two large water bottle pockets and a compartment for a water bladder or laptop. Plus, the recycled construction is also water-resistant for protection in light rains.
- Travel smart with this anti-theft, full-featured backpack
- ECONYl fabric is made from regenerated plastic waste
- Carrysafe slash guard strap with Dyneema locks to a fixed point
- Adjustable sternum strap and removable hip belt for a comfy fit
- Smart zipper security and eXomesh slash guard beef up defense
- Multiple pockets organize items and protect from unwanted scans
- Laptop sleeve fits most laptops up to 16-inches in size
- Item #PSFI030
- Responsible Collection
- 320D ECONYL regenerated nylon taslon (1000mm)
- 25L (1525cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- top zip
- 2 zippered front, 2 side pockets, 1 RFIDsafe
- Laptop Sleeve
- yes, up to 16in
- 19 x 10 x 7.4in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14oz (850g)
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help