Winter Ferrosi Jacket
Zip up the Outdoor Research Winter Ferrosi Jacket before a cold weather trail run or shoulder season hike to see the changing leaves. This soft shell jacket boasts a stretch woven ripstop outer that provides you with wind and water resistance, durable performance against snags, and enough stretch to keep you moving comfortably. Underneath this high performance outer fabric is VerticalX synthetic insulation that traps body heat with impressive loft to keep your muscles warm and allow you to focus on the task at hand.
- Insulated soft shell jacket for active days in the mountains
- Stretch woven ripstop moves with you for unrestricted movement
- Ripstop face fabric blocks out wind and light precipitation
- VerticalX synthetic insulation traps heat for breezy days
- Internal storm flap helps prevent chilly breezes from penetrating
- Zippered hand and chest pockets keep your important items nearby
- Item #ODR00XH
- [face fabric] 86% nylon, 14% spandex, [lining] 100% polyester
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 1lb 6.9oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 3, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 180 lbs
So far I've only worn this casually. I don't typically expect casual style compliments from an OR jacket, but actually got some wearing this. It looks surprisingly better when you're wearing it than it does on our product image. It's also notably warmer than I expected. I've worn it around town in 20 degree weather and was comfortable walking in those temperatures.
September 15, 2019
Is there a detachable hood on this jacket?