Climbing the ranks.
Long after the tourists have left and the scorching heat has faded into a cool fall breeze, the southern desert becomes a haven for climbing bums. When heading from one route to another, the Outdoor Research Men’s Winter Ferrosi Hooded Jacket does an impeccable job of offering shelter in the wind, rain, and cold.
OR’s synthetic Thermore insulation sits under a tough windbreaking and water-resistant shell. And with added spandex, it offers a stretch that climbers depend on in Indian Creek and Wall Street.
- An insulated jacket made with extra stretch for outdoorsmen
- Water-resistant and windbreaking shell provides tough outer layer
- Synthetic insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Ripstop construction helps to keep the jacket from tearing
- Hood and hem adjusts for ideal temperature and comfort
- Zippered pockets provide safe places for essentials
- Item #ODR00NN