Desert climbing specialist.
Inspired by the steep, remote rock walls of southern Jordan, the Outdoor Research Men's Wadi Rum Pant is the ultimate option for climbing in harsh, hot, and dry environments. Lightweight cotton canvas is built with added Cordura fibers for rugged resilience in the face of rough sandstone walls, and spandex adds stretch for uninhibited mobility on technical routes. Tapered legs keep the fit low-profile for minimal snagging, and the gusseted crotch and articulated design allow you to move without restriction. And when you head back into town to refuel on burritos and beer, the casual styling keeps you from looking out of place.
- Purpose-built for climbing in hot, dry conditions
- Cotton, Cordura, and spandex fabric is tough and stretchy
- Lightweight construction keeps you cool while climbing
- Crotch gusset and articulated knees allow better mobility
- Internal drawcord waist for secure fit
- Item #ODR00PU
- Q & A
Comfty and Durable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 180lbs
These pants are comfortable, great cut. Great for climbing, hiking, or casual at the office. I like the built in belt type thing, kind of like a shoelace at the waist. The Cordura fabric seems very durable, they fit true to size- I use the "long" and usually buy 32/34