Vigor Full Zip
The Outdoor Research Vigor Full-Zip jacket provides cozy warmth and thermo-regulating ActiveTemp technology for rapidly changing climates whether you’re ski touring, alpine climbing, or spending the day at the ski resort. A grid-back fleece at the underarms and lower body wick moisture while allowing additional airflow to keep you cool and comfortable when working up a sweat, while fleece in the front panels provide warmth to keep your core toasty. Stretch construction allows freedom of movement for long strides on the skintrack, and flat seams reduce rubbing for chafe-free comfort. UPF30 protection defends from the sun’s harmful rays on bright Spring days, and zippered pockets securely carry along snacks or your phone for quick access.
- Head to rapidly changing climates with this technical fleece jacket
- Polyester fleece fabric is warm and breathable for working hard
- Grid-lock fleece at the underarms and back allows additional airflow
- Stretch construction promotes freedom of movement
- UPF30 protection helps defend against the sun’s harmful rays
- Flat seams prevent rubbing while you move for all-day comfort
- Zippered pockets securely hold a snack and your phone
- Item #ODR00YH
- [solids] 93% polyester, 7% spandex, [melanges] 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 14.8oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 9, 2020
Awesome technical jacket
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 185 lbs
This thing is well designed and will be versatile for many applications. I like that the sleeves are long enough for my arms and even have thumb-holes. The torso is also a bit longer than most sweaters & fleeces (a plus for me, being tall) which is really great for carrying a pack with a waist belt. This will be awesome for backpacking in cooler weather. OR also makes this as a pullover hoodie, but I went with the full-zip because I wanted to be able to layer it comfortably under a rain shell.