Staying warm on a powder day doesn’t mean you need to wiggle into two pairs of tights to wear under your snowpants in the morning. On your next freezing cold storm day, reach for the Tungsten Pant for plenty of insulating warmth to keep you cozy and ride the chairlift from bell to bell. Synthetic insulation packs a punch of warmth-retention without the added bulk, giving the pants a sleek profile. The 2L shell and integrated Gore-Tex membrane actively shed snow and moisture as it comes in contact with the pant for ultimate waterproofing abilities. To further seal out the elements, the pants feature an adjustable waist and internal ankle gaiters to ensure no fluffy powder enters the garment.
- Insulated ski pants fend off the weather on the coldest days
- VeritcalX synthetic insulation traps body heat on long windy lift rides
- Inner thigh vents quickly dump excess heat if you work up a sweat
- Gore-Tex membrane seals out moisture and breathes with you
- Partially recycled materials lay-up gives you peace of mind
- A plethora of well placed pockets keep your necessities close-at-hand
- Item #ODRZ8AJ
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% nylon, [membrane] GORE-TEX
- VerticalX synthetic, 85% recycled polyester, 15% polyester
- zippered inner thigh2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?