Why We Like The Outdoor Research Tundra Trax Slip-On Booties
Cold feet are a thing of the past with the Outdoor Research Tundra Trax Slip-On Booties snugly on our feet. These booties feature PrimaLoft Gold insulation, Pertex Quantum Eco fabric, and a rugged rubber sole to keep our feet warm and comfortable while driving home from the mountain, winter camping, or lounging by the fireplace.
- Insulated booties provide warmth during cold winter days
- Built with the water and wind-resistant recycled Pertex Quantum Eco shell
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation with Cross Core technology remains warm when wet
- Rubber sole provides superior traction to avoid slipping on icy surfaces
- The slip-on design allows for a quick on and off
- Item #ODRZ8VQ
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign® Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [main] Pertex Quantum Eco (53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester), [upper shell] 30D double rip stop, [lining] 100% tricot
- Primaloft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology
- synthetic rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 13oz (368.5g)
- casual, camping
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.