Transcend the chill.
No cold-weather adventure is complete without the Outdoor Research Men’s Transcendent Hooded Down Jacket. Fortunately, it packs into its own pocket so you never have to leave it behind. When you’re on a cold belay ledge, or peeling off touring skins on the summit, and the wind starts gusting, you’ll be super thankful for the lofty, lightweight 650-fill down insulation, wind-resistant fabric, and cozy hood to keep all that hard-earned warmth from escaping. For those inevitable days when the sky unleashes a drizzle, the Transcendent sports a water-resistant finish to keep you dry while you fish out your shell from your pack.
- A jacket for days when the temperature plummets
- Down insulation provides lightweight, compressible warmth
- Adjustable, insulated hood traps heat where it matters
- Pockets are lined to keep hands toasty
- Stuff-sack pocket makes it easy to bring on any adventure
- Sleek design makes transitioning from summit to street a breeze
- Item #ODR00R7