Cold weather ready.
You realize the temperature is dropping rapidly as you get closer to the summit, but thanks to the Outdoor Research Men’s Transcendent Down Jacket, warmth is waiting in the bottom of your pack. With lightweight yet lofty 650-fill down insulation and a pocket that doubles as a stuff-sack, there’s no reason to leave this jacket behind on any adventure where things could get chilly.
Once you reach the summit the wind starts picking up and a light drizzle begins to fall, but you’re covered with the Transcendent’s water- and wind-resistant fabric. Shove your hands into the cozy lined pockets—partially for warmth and partially because you’re searching for a leftover snack—and take in the view.
- Go from summit to crag to dinner with this versatile jacket
- Compressible down insulation can be worn under a shell
- Stuff-sack pocket offers seamless packability
- Lined pockets keep hands warm during redpoint burns
- Box-baffles secure down for optimal insulation and longevity
- Item #ODR00R8