Why We Like The Outdoor Research Snowcrew Down Jacket
When temps aim to numb and gusts feel razor sharp, we kit up with the Outdoor Research Snowcrew Down Jacket. The responsibly sourced down holds in our body heat without weighing us down, while the breathable membrane blocks out wind and moisture, keeping us comfortably dry underneath. When fresh powder starts to fall, the 3-panel hood cinches over our helmet, while its synthetic insulation promises to trap heat even if it gets wet. As we slice groomers and carve up back bowls, the resilient, partially recycled material lets us move freely, and the underarm vents prevent us from overheating.
- Toasty, impermeable jacket for frigid days on the hill
- 2-layer construction provides breathable waterproof performance
- Material with mechanical stretch allows freedom of movement
- Down insulation traps heat without feeling heavy or bulky
- Synthetic fill at hood, shoulders, and cuffs for wet-weather warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood with brim offers additional coverage
- Underarm zippers let you dump excess heat when needed
- Zippered pockets secure your on-mountain essentials
- Item #ODRZ8VC
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate, face fabric, lining] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [membrane/laminate] Ventia 2-layer, [face fabric] 75D x 150D 56% recycled polyester, 44% polyester, [lining] 50D 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 700-fill RSD down, [shoulders, hood, cuffs] VerticalX Eco (85% recycled polyester, 15% polyester)
- fulled sealed
- hip, drop-tail hem
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible, wire brim
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve
- underarm zippers
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 8.6oz
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help