Printed Swift Cap
There's nothing worse than a drop of sweat burning your eyes in the middle of a long training run. Thankfully, with the Printed Swift Cap from Outdoor Research, you'll keep the sweat from clouding your view. And you'll want to take in those views-5% of sales from the Swift are donated to The Conservation Alliance-so you could be running on lands you helped give back to.Speaking of views, yours won't be blinded by the sun-the shaped brim of the Swift Cap protects from harmful rays while the 50+ UPF rating protects the rest of your noggin. If the sun gets too hot, though, dip the Swift in a nearby stream and the supplex nylon will soak up some of the cool water to bring your temp down so you can stay comfortable and run farther.
- Breathable, lightweight athletic cap for long trail days
- Curved brim protects eyes so you can focus on the trail
- Mesh upper breathes and absorbs water to help cool down
- 5% of profits from Wildlands & Painted Hills donated to The Conservation Alliance
- Item #ODR00UA
- [main shell] 100% supplex nylon, [side panels] nylon mesh, [lining] nylon mesh
- quick release buckle
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?