Fast, light, and impenetrable.
When the forecast calls for heavyweight weather, fight fire with fire with the powerhouse protection of the Outdoor Research Men's Optimizer Jacket. The Optimizer keeps up with you in dry comfort through rugged mountain missions. Fully sealed seams and Gore-Tex Active work together to keep wind, rain, sleet, and snow at bay while allowing internal moisture to escape easily, while the adjustable, wire-brimmed halo-hood provides a burly shelter for your face and head without sacrificing room for your helmet. Dynamic Reach underarm panels let you lunge for those hard-to-grab holds without restriction, and the waterproof Aquaguard zippers ensure that moisture stays on the outside.
- Rugged protection and lightweight comfort meet in this alpine jacket
- Gore-Tex Active design is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Regular fit provides room for layers underneath
- Dynamic Reach underarm panels enable a full range of motion
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with wire brim enhances vision
- Cuffs and hem are customizable via drawcord for precise protection
- Multiple waterproof zippered pockets stash essentials
- Item #ODR00PK