The Outdoor Research Mystic Pant is ideal for climbing and hiking in sunny conditions thanks to the UPF 50+ that blocks harmful rays. It's also ideal for climbing and hiking on warm summer afternoons thanks to its breathable construction and thermo-regulating ActiveTemp treatment. And, with a weather resistant fabric, the Mystic Pant is also ideal for climbing and hiking at high altitudes where the weather can be a bit unpredictable. Whatever the conditions are, the movement-mirroring stretch keeps you mobile as you challenge yourself on a new grade while the drawcords at the ankles keep your feet visible so you can locate those small holds.
- Comfortable pant for all-day climbing during warm, summer temps
- Movement-mirroring stretch enables a natural range of motion
- Weather resistant fabric helps keep you comfortable on the trail
- Breathable construction prevents overheating on strenuous ascents
- ActiveTemp treatment provides thermoregulation in high-output
- UPF 50+ blocks harmful rays when spending long days at the crag
- Knit elastic waistband has an internal drawcord for a secure fit
- Drawcords at the ankles cinch to keep feet visible when climbing
- Item #ODR011A
- Q & A
great hiking pants for cool and/or wet
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 152lbs
Ordered these in black for trip to switzerland when expected weather was mostly 40's/50's and light rain off and on. Loved them. Hiked in them every day and washed out the mud off the pant legs, dried overnight and wore them again and also washed in washer/dryer mid trip. They kept me warm and dry but not too warm, would consider medium weight. Looked nice all day, every day. Did not wrinkle, did not shrink after washing. I am curvy and they were great comfortable fit .