Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Lucent Heated Sensor Mitten
Go from being the first one into the lodge for a warm-up session to being the last one on hill in the Outdoor Research Lucent Heated Mitten. Built with an AltiHeat rechargeable battery-powered heating system, the Lucent mittens turn those ice-cold, white, painful fingers into warm, toasty, nimble ones. Different colors act as heat indicators for the different settings (red for warmest, yellow mid-warm, green low-warm), and they work with one simple button.
In addition to powered heat, EnduraLoft insulation provides natural warmth and protection while a Gore-Tex insert delivers waterproof protection against wet conditions. A fleece palm lining provides interior comfort, abrasion-resistant goat leather palm strips offer durability, and molded EVA on the back of the hand gives impact protection.
- Electronically-heated mitten gives great warmth for skiing
- Gore-Tex provides reliable waterproofing and comfy breathability
- AltiHeat battery provides three settings and is rechargeable
- EnduraLoft insulation adds long-lasting warmth, even when wet
- Moonlite pile fleece is soft against the skin
- Palm grip helps you hold onto your poles
- Item #ODR00XS
3 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.