Kalaloch Reversible Shirt Jacket
- A warm shirt jacket to wear around town this fall
- VerticalX insulation is warm and lightweight
- Reversible design lets you switch up your look
- Pockets stash your phone and wallet
- Item #ODR00SU
- Q & A
Cabin Fever, Baby!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 140lbs
Two for the price of one and trendy either way. This is a great mid-weight piece for apres-ski or around town. Looks great with a pair of jeans or tights and a slouchy beanie, like the Etta beanie! Also, the shirt material feels very comfortable next to skin. I went with the peacock/plaid color (have dirty blond hair) and my friend went with the pacific plum plaid (has brown hair) and both look good. Since it doesn’t stretch, I’d recommend sizing up if you have broad shoulders.