Why We Like The Outdoor Research Hemispheres II Jacket
The Hemispheres II Jacket features burly and breathable GORE-TEX technology that keeps us sheltered from the elements while releasing excess heat, run after run. Through most of the jacket, GORE-TEX C-Knit fabric is soft and quiet without sacrificing the sturdiness for which we trust the brand. At the center back and wrists, GORE-TEX Stretch panels offer even greater mobility, making this snow jacket ideal for our most active days on the mountain.
- Stretchy ski and snowboard jacket for active winter pursuits
- GORE-TEX C-Knit membrane is soft, breathable, and waterproof
- GORE-TEX Stretch panels enhance mobility without losing defense
- Regular fit is easy to layer over baselayers and bibs
- Two-way zippered Torso Flow venting prevents overheating
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps you comfortable and protected
- Item #ODRZ8P2
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX C Knit (3-layer), [face fabric] 70D 100% nylon, [stretch panels] GORE-TEX Stretch 2-layer (37% nylon, 44% polyester, 19% elastane)
- fully sealed
- helmet-compatible, multiple adjustments plus wire brim, hood lock
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand (key clip in left-hand), [internal] 1 zippered chest, 1 mesh stash
- Torso Flow (pit-to-hem zippers)
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.4oz
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 13, 2022
Favorite Backcountry Skiing Jacket
The Hemisphere's jacket is my favorite backcountry ski jacket. It's lightweight and packable, it's waterproof and yet has enough stretch to feel comfortable. The pockets are sized nicely and fit your phone. The hood fits over my helmet, and I have tested this jacket in the worst weather conditions and it holds up to it all. It pair perfectly with the Hemispheres bib, and makes for a high quality, highly technical outerwear. You won't be dissapointed. Fits true to size.
Originally reviewed on outdoorresearch.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help