Why We Like The Helios Sun Hat
When our little one's cheeks are starting to look a bit red, we throw the Outdoor Research Helios Sun Hat on, tighten down the chin-strap, and start slathering the sunscreen over any exposed skin. This hat features Solar Shield fabric that offers UPF 50-rated sun protection, and the TransAction headband wicks moisture away from our kiddo's head.
- Sun hat for kids that adventure as much as the grown-ups
- Foam-stiffened brim keeps sun out of their eyes and floats in water
- Solar Shield UPF protection blocks harmful UV rays
- Removable chin cord tightens for a secure fit
- Item #ODRZ8FU
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 89% nylon, 11% polyester, [lining] 100% nylon (60% recycled)
- chin cord
- sun hat
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 29, 2021
All Outdoor Research size charts for toddlers that Ive seen have S,M,L. as different sizes. Im needing a M 3-6yrs. This particular hat is listed as M/L. What is the age/measurement or is this an error? Thanks!