Reach into your pack and grab the Outdoor Research Guardian Jacket while you hoof it towards a ridge, explore routes at a new crag, or take in a rainy day outdoor concert. The Guardian features Acentshell 3L construction and fully sealed seams that work together to keep weather out, stretch with your movement to help you reach the peak, and breath effectively while also wicking moisture to keep you feeling good the whole time. To further keep you comfortable and prepared for anything this jacket also features all the bells and whistles you expect from Outdoor research including a fully adjustable hood, a drawcord at the hem, harness friendly pockets, and a plethora of pockets.
- Waterproof shell built to keep you moving through bad weather
- Acentshell 3L moves with you, seals out moisture, and breathes
- Fully taped seams enhance water resistance to keep layers dry
- Pockets designed to sit above your harness wet days on the crag
- Stuffs into left hand pocket for easy and convenient packability
- Elastic cuffs and cuff closures keep sleeves off of your hands
- Item #ODR00VV