Ferrosi Grid Hooded Jacket
Hit the town or the trailhead in the Outdoor Research Ferrosi Grid Jacket to provide yourself with breathable warmth and weather resistance. The Stretch woven ripstop face fabric moves with you to keep you covered during rigorous activities, while the polyester grid fleece backer boosts warmth and next to skin comfort for everyday wear. To supplement this coverage and comfort, the Ferossi also boasts UPF 50+ protection, zippered hand and chest pockets, and elastic cuffs that keep sleeves in place.
- Fleece lined softshell jacket built for chilly activities
- Softshell ripstop outer breathes well and resists weather
- Grid fleece backing boosts comfort and warmth for all day wear
- Movement-mirroring stretch allows you to boulder, hike, and more
- UPF 50+ protection helps fight off the suns harmful rays
- Zip chest and hand pockets keep important items nearby all day
- Elastic cuffs and hood help block out bone chilling drafts
- Item #ODR00XY
- [face fabric] 90D stretch woven ripstop (86% nylon, 14% spandex), [panels] 86% nylon, 14% spandex
- grid fleece (100% polyester)
- not taped
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered front, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.5oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 2, 2021
Hello, may I have a height of 70.9 inches and a weight of 185 pounds. What size is suitable for this jacket?