Why We Like The Outdoor Research ExtraVert Gloves
A long-time favorite from Outdoor Research, the ExtraVert gloves are wind- and water-resistant gloves that mix and match a ton of materials to deliver the on mountain performance we demand in cold weather. That includes a synthetic stretch blend for mobility, goat leather in high-wear areas for added durability, Kevlar palm stitching for even more durability, textured goat leather for added grip in the fingers, and a lining that blends fleece and wool for breathable insulation that keeps us warm whether it's wet or dry. That adds up to a versatile, multi-sport glove that can pull off just about any mountain pursuit.
- Multisport gloves for cold weather
- Synthetic and leather shell is wind- and water-resistant
- 2L liner is insulating and moisture-wicking for comfort
- Darted finger tips and textured leather for better grip
- Carabiner loop and low profile glove clip
- Pinky padding (as used on OR Alpinite gloves)
- Undercuff fit with hook-and-loop closure
- Item #ODRZ8UA
- [face fabric] 88% nylon, 12% spandex, [palm] goat leather, [lining] 2L fleece (40% wool, 35% acrylic, 25% polyester)
- fleece lining
- undercuff glove
- Palm Grip
- textured goat leather
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- Claimed Weight
- ski, snowboard, snowshoe, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help