Trekking pant for variable conditions.
The forecast over your backpacking trip shows both sunny and rainy skies, and since you don't have the space to pack multiple outfits for different weather conditions, the Outdoor Research Men's Equinox Convertible Pant works just fine. Its light, stretchy fabric has a water-resistant treatment to shed raindrops, and it converts to shorts when things get sunny. The fabric also shields your skin from harmful UV rays with phenomenal sun protection.
- Convertible pants made for trekking in inclement weather
- Light, stretchy fabric with DWR water-resistant treatment
- Gusseted construction ensures freedom of movement on the hike
- Zip-off legs covert pants into shorts
- Removable belt and ankle zippers customize fit
- Maximum UPF 50+ sun protection
- Item #ODR00Q5