Do you hear that?
The Outdoor Research Women's Echo Tank Top is built for slot canyons, tucked-away crags, and the great outdoors. Relish in the breathable, wicking nature of its Airvent fabric as you explore the desert, your excited voice echoing off caves and canyons, and enjoy the benefit of UPF 15 sun protection when you venture back out into the blazing heat. The flat-seam construction offers chafe-free comfort beneath your pack or harness, and active odor control ensures you aren't returning from your adventures smelling too terrible.
- Performance tank for climbing, hiking, or training
- Breathable fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Incorporated sun protection blocks harmful UV rays
- Odor control keeps fabric fresh-smelling
- Flat-seam construction reduces chafing and hot spots
- Slim-fit provides bulk-free performance on the crag
- Item #ODR00QF
- Q & A
Cool tank for keeping cool
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Bought this for my mother in law. She hikes all the time and says it's a really nice tank for hot summer hikes. The fabric is lightweight and still really comfortable, even with the added sun protection in the fabric.
Anyone know if this has a shelf bra? Thanks!
Aubrey - So sorry for the delay. No, this tank is designed to be worn with a sports bra. I just got this one for myself as well and can't wait to use it!