Oh so convenient.
When you're looking for convenience, warmth, and style for your day on the slopes, you grab the Outdoor Research Down Baja Pullover Jacket. It's easy to slip on with a quarter front zipper and side zip on the left making it your go-to midlayer piece for any winter adventure. The 800 fill down keeps you warm on the cold chairlifts and the elastic cuffs seal out the elements while keeping your body heat contained. When it's especially cold, cinch up the hood to block out the chill. At the end of the day, the whole jacket stuffs into its chest pocket for easy carry no matter where the evening takes you.
- Pullover down jacket for technical warmth on the slopes
- 800 fill down doesn't skimp on warmth and is highly packable
- Jacket packs into chest pocket for easy carry around
- Quarter front zipper and side zip for easy on and off
- Kangaroo pocket has snap closures to keep things secure
- Elastic cuffs keep heat in and seal out the elements
- Hood is adjustable to trap warmth on especially chilly days
- Item #ODR00S4