Pants for cloud-lounging.
If 'vertical' is a word that appears in your everyday vocabulary, then the Outdoor Research Women's Cirque Softshell Pants want to catch some altitude with you. Made for days in the mountains when waterproof hard-shell pants would be too stuffy but regular hiking pants wouldn't provide enough protection, the Cirque pants are crafted with a water-resistant, double-weave stretch fabric that shields you from mist and doesn't mind the occasional spring skiing day. The trim fit lies comfortably under a harness during summer alpine missions, and a durable scuff guard adds a layer of defense against crampon points and ski edges. Multiple pockets accommodate your essentials while you move up in the world.
- Pants for winter hiking, spring skiing, and summer alpinism
- Made with stretchy, water-resistant, double-weave fabric
- Trim fit for unrestricted movement and harness-wear
- Ankle side-zips and kick-panels for use with skis
- Adjustable elastic tab waist with belt loops
- Item #ODR0781