sale $224.21 $298.9525% Off
Air permeability > breathability.
The Outdoor Research Men's Bolin Jacket is a reliable alpine shell with amplified—air permeable—breathability to enhance comfort on seriously active adventures whether you're climbing up or skiing down. Its AscentShell membrane includes fully taped seams to ensure proper waterproofing, and its air permeability starts to breathe moment you put the jacket on—as opposed to only breathing when you start to sweat like standard shells. This added benefit keeps you cruising without a sweat in moments where you'd usually be soaking wet with sweat.
- Wintry athletics demand a shell as durable, protective as this one
- Waterproof AscentShell membrane sheds snowfall, rain, and mud
- Air permeable fabrication ensures exceptional breathability
- Wire-brimmed hood with precise adjustments
- Dynamic Reach gusseted design assured freedom of movement while climbing
- Item #ODR00NF
[membrane/laminate] AscentShell (3-layer) [face fabric] 20D nylon ripstop [lining] 100% polyester [shoulders, arms, hood] 70D nylon
trim, Dynamic Reach underarm gussets
Center Back Length
2 harness-compatible hand, 1 zippered chest