Why We Like The Outdoor Research Aspire II Jacket
Whether you head off in the rain or just know that it is gonna hit before the summit, rock the Outdoor Research Aspire II Jacket. This jacket thrives on hikers and backpackers backs thanks to its waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Paclite 2L laminate that seals out weather while still packing down small when not in use. Long TorsoFlo vents allow you to control your climate while you work up a sweat.
- Lightweight and waterproof rain jacket for hiking and backpacking
- Polyester face fabric handles run-ins with tress and rocks with ease
- GORE-TEX Paclite offers packable and breathable weather protection
- TorsoFlo vents zip from hem to armpit for temperature control
- Adjustable hood fights off blowing winds and gusting rain
- Multiple pockets keep important items securely nearby at all times
- Item #ODRZ8XB
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX PACLITE 2L, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- fully sealed
- zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- TorsoFlo (hem to armpit)
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help