Activeice Full Finger Sun Sleeve
Embedded with xylitol crystals for sweat-activated cooling, the Outdoor Research Activeice Full Finger Sun Sleeve lowers your skin temperature as you perspire on summertime runs. ActiveIce fabric not only cools your skin as you perspire, but just as importantly, it dries quickly to eliminate the sweaty sensation of running through oppressive heat. Bicep grippers keep this sleeve from slipping down as you run long distances, and UPF 50+ sun protection shields skin from harmful UV rays.
- Sweat-activated cooling and sun protection
- ActiveIce fabric cools your skin as you perspire
- UPF 50+ ensures protection from scorching UV rays
- Full-fingered coverage with anti-slip palm
- Bicep grippers retain a secure fit
- Item #ODR00L7
- 91% polyester, 9% spandex
- lightweight running glove
- slip-on design with bicep grip
- Palm Grip
- yes, anti-slip palm
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 8, 2020
Belle of the Ball
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These were the ideal accessory for the gown I wore to my ski team's ski ball this winter. Class and sporty, 10/10 - I do recommend.