Why We Like The Orvis Ultralight Wading Jacket
The Orvis Ultralight Wading Jacket provides waterproof, breathable protection in a sleek, minimalist design. Orvis amped up the waterproofing on the latest model, allowing us to stay on the water as heavy rains pass through. The two-way stretch fabric gives us our full range of natural movement, ensuring that as we layer up, we can still place our fly with precision. Neoprene cuffs keep water from soaking our sleeves as we release fish, and the adjustable hood and hem keep us comfortable in our pursuit of the prize.
- Lightweight shell to power through storms while fishing
- Polyurethane membrane keeps us dry as the rains fall
- Two-way stretch nylon gives us freedom of movement
- Neoprene cuffs keep water out while we release our catch
- Three-way adjustable hood stays secure as we cast
- Adjustable hem allows us to customize our fit
- Four total pockets stash away all of our essentials
- Regular fit easily layers over our waders and layers
- Item #ORVB0OA
- [membrane/laminate] polyurethane, [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment, [cuffs] neoprene
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 3-way adjustable, laminated brim
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered side, 1 internal chest
- Claimed Weight
- fly fish
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help