Select style & size:Select options
Lighten up a bit.
An integral part of the Orvis Ultralight Wading System, the Orvis Women's Ultralight Wading Boot offers top-notch performance and durability without the bulk or weight of a standard wading boot. This allows you to hike and wade further with less effort and fatigue, and it's also a great way to shave weight when you're packing for a big fishing trip and need to meet airline restrictions.
Its quick-drying Clarino microfiber upper offers a much better strength-to-weight ration than the leather you find on traditional boots, and it's reinforced with mini-ripstop inserts and abrasion-resistant rubber spray to withstand the brushiest trails and rockiest riverbeds. A custom EVA midsole cushions your step for long-lasting comfort, and the Vibram outsole with an Orvis lug pattern provides traction on dusty trails, gravel banks, and muddy lake beds alike. The outsole also accepts metal studs in strategic locations for extra grip when needed, with a TPU plate for improved stud retention.
- Lightweight durability and performance with less bulk
- Clarino microfiber upper is tough, yet light and quick-drying
- Abrasion-resistant rubber spray in high-wear zones
- Vibram EVA midsole offers all-day comfort
- Vibram outsole with Orvis tread for wet and dry traction
- Metal stud-compatible with TPU plate for retention
- Tightly woven laces offer improved abrasion-resistance
- Integrated part of Orvis Ultralight Wading System
- Item #ORV001E