Select Style & Size
Ultralight Wading Boot
An integral part of the Orvis Ultralight Wading System, the Orvis Women's Ultralight Wading Boot offers top-notch performance and durability without the bulk or weight of a standard wading boot. This allows you to hike and wade further with less effort and fatigue, and it's also a great way to shave weight when you're packing for a big fishing trip and need to meet airline restrictions.
Its quick-drying Clarino microfiber upper offers a much better strength-to-weight ration than the leather you find on traditional boots, and it's reinforced with mini-ripstop inserts and abrasion-resistant rubber spray to withstand the brushiest trails and rockiest riverbeds. A custom EVA midsole cushions your step for long-lasting comfort, and the Vibram outsole with an Orvis lug pattern provides traction on dusty trails, gravel banks, and muddy lake beds alike. The outsole also accepts metal studs in strategic locations for extra grip when needed, with a TPU plate for improved stud retention.
- Lightweight durability and performance with less bulk
- Clarino microfiber upper is tough, yet light and quick-drying
- Abrasion-resistant rubber spray in high-wear zones
- Vibram EVA midsole offers all-day comfort
- Vibram outsole with Orvis tread for wet and dry traction
- Metal stud-compatible with TPU plate for retention
- Tightly woven laces offer improved abrasion-resistance
- Integrated part of Orvis Ultralight Wading System
- Item #ORV001E
- Upper Material
- Clarino microfiber with PU coating, mini-ripstop inserts
- polyester mesh
- Vibram EVA
- Dual-durometer Vibram rubber with Orvis lug pattern
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 3lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 12, 2020
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 120 lbs
Bought these boots for my girlfriend. Although I didn’t purchase them specifically for fishing, they surpassed her expectations. We hunt for Lake Superior agates and do a lot of wading along the rocky shoreline. Sturdy, lightweight, and good drainage. She uses the Orvis Gravel Guard Booty and Sealskinz Waterproof sock. Perfect system to keep water and small pebbles out and off the feet. As far as Customer Service for returned products, Backcountry cannot find a pair of boots that I returned because they were too big, I haven’t received my refund yet. It’s been nearly three weeks. Buyer beware!