Select style & size:Select options
Storage, not bulk.
The Orvis Ultralight Vest takes the storage you expect in a fishing vest, and puts it into a sleeker and more functional design. Eleven pockets hold your fly box, tippet, and leader, while ports for nippers and forceps hide under the multi-use hook-and-loop patches. The vest features multiple mesh vents for airflow, and has a DWR finish to help the quick-drying material deflect moisture. The vest is closed with a sliding clip, which adjusts vertically to help you find the most comfortable position.
- Breathable vest for holding all of your fly fishing gear
- Mesh vents enhance airflow
- Quick-drying material for comfort in a splash
- DWR treatment sheds water
- Eleven pockets keep your gear on hand
- Hook-and-loop patches hold flies
- Tri-ring net holder for convenience
- Item #ORV001L
[face fabric] nylon, DWR, [collar] 92% polyester, 8% spandex
11 (6 exterior, 4 interior, 1 rear)
Tri-ring net holder
2 hook-and-loop, 2 elastic
river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Lightweight shorty vest with all the pockets that you need. Cool color and Orvis quality. Good finish so keeps clean. Caught a lot of trout using this one so you know its GOOD.