Ready for adventure.
From slot canyons in Arizona to angling on the Green River, the Men's Orvis South Fork Pant provides lightweight comfort when you're near the water and the day is hot. The quick-drying nylon won't weigh you down while you're in the river, and the pockets are lined with mesh for quick draining as you cast. Contoured knees and a gusseted crotch help you get into position for reeling in the big one, and a UPF rating of 50 keeps your legs from cooking in the sun. The South Fork Pant features a whopping seven pockets, so there's plenty of places to stash pliers and a tackle box, but they're also comfortable enough to wear beneath waders if you're looking for even more storage.
- Lightweight technical pants for warm days on the river
- Quick-drying nylon offers breathable comfort that won't cling
- Mesh-lined pockets drain water when you're in too deep
- Contoured knees and gusseted crotch offer performance mobility
- Plenty of pockets let you stash pliers and tackle
- Double-layer cuffs keep fraying to a minimum
- Item #ORV0028