Fish like rain.
Your waders do a great job of keeping your legs dry, but when it starts to rain they aren’t much help. Throw the Orvis Women’s Pro Wading Jacket in your pack, and be certain you’re prepared for any surprise showers the mountains may throw at you. The Pro’s 3-layer construction seals out raindrops and splashes while allowing vapor to escape, ensuring your other layers can do their job of keeping you warm. Orvis included zippered vents at the sides to keep the jacket turning into a sauna, and gave them water-resistant zippers so you can seal things up when it really starts pouring. Integrated, Dolphin Skin cuffs prevent water from sneaking up your sleeves when you’re retrieving your hook from a fish’s mouth, and the hem, hood, and cuffs are adjustable to ensure the jacket stays in place. Pockets warm your chilled fingers during breaks, and secure small items behind water-resistant zippers. Rubberized tabs give you extra spots to dock gear, so you don’t have to unzip the jacket every time you need your forceps.
- Waterproof jacket for fly fishing in wet weather
- 3-layer fabric seals out rain and splashing water
- Semi-fitted design lets you maintain your silhouette
- Dolphin Skin cuffs resist splashes when releasing a fish
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs hold everything in place
- Zippered side vents increase airflow
- D-ring keeps your net securely accessible
- Rubberized tabs dock additional gear
- Item #ORV002H
[membrane/laminate] 3-layer, [face fabric] polyester, DWR
[exterior] 2 zippered hand, 2 front, [interior] 1 zippered, 1 mesh
backpacking, hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing