Why We Like The Orvis Pro Hybrid Wading Boot
A simple slip can ruin a day at our favorite freestone or limestone stream, so we like the Orvis Pro Hybrid Wading Boot for its outstanding traction. Building on the vaunted PRO Wading Boot platform, the Hybrid outsole features a felt inner sole for gripping slippery rocks with Michelin Outdoor Extreme on the toes and outer edges for best-in-class wet rubber traction. If that's not enough, the felt zone also accommodates studs if we need even more traction. The uppers are also light and durable with a polyurethane cast and quick-drying Clarino microfiber, which has a better strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather waders. That way, we can focus on our flies and our drift—not on our footing.
- Wading boot for gripping slippery surfaces
- Hybrid felt sole surrounded by Michelin Outdoor Extreme rubber
- Felt sole accommodates optional studs
- PU-cast uppers eliminate seams for added durability
- Clarino microfiber is light, strong, and quick-drying
- Cushioned midsole includes algae-based Bloom Rise to clean water
- Item #ORVB0KQ
- Upper Material
- PU-casting, rubber
- Clarino micofiber
- Bloom Rise
- felt, Michelin Outdoor Extreme rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- fly fishing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help