Why We Like the Clearwater Boot
Maintaining comfort in the water is important, but so is the hike to and from the river, and that's why we wear the Orvis Clearwater Boot. From the rubber sole that delivers optimal comfort and grip over mixed terrain to the fully synthetic leather upper, the Clearwater comes fully featured for wading and hiking. Because you're likely to stand on your feet for hours, Orvis integrated a plush EVA footbed to reduce fatigue and eliminated excessive seams to avoid unwanted irritation.
- Durable wade boots for anglers who hike to the river
- Synthetic leather upper is lightweight and comfortable
- EVA footbed supports standing and walking to reduce fatigue
- Rubber outsole employs aggressive lugs to maintain grip
- ESS plate adds stability over uneven terrain
- Strategic stud locations enhance grip and durability
- Item #ORVB05O
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- ESS plate, Phylon
- Recommended Use
- river fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?