Select style & size:Select options
Don't go in barefoot.
Whether you're heading into the water on foot or enjoying the lake from your float tube, you'll be glad to have on the Orvis Christmas Island Bootie. Built for times when a traditional wade boot is overkill, this bootie keeps debris and grit out of your footspace while allowing air and water to circulate to keep your foot cool. Ridged rubber grips sand and rocks underfoot as you quietly make your way through the smooth water, and the low-profile design works well with fins if you're floating.
- Booties for float or wade fishing in flat water
- Airprene upper allows water and air to circulate
- Ridged rubber provides traction underfoot
- Zippered closure for easy in and out
- Low-profile to fit with fins
- Hook-and-loop tab secures zipper
- Mesh storage bag included
- Item #ORV001J
- Q & A
Actual size (11) ordered and a perfect.
Ordered and received in less than two days. Backcountry exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be ordering from them again.
Going on a "flats trip" in less than a week and no where in my area could I find--not even two Orvis company stores or my local fly shop. Again a BIG THANKS to Backcountry.