Why We Like The Vajolet Pant
No matter how demanding a climb, the Vajolet Pant is up for the challenge. Thanks to its balance of lightweight breathability and scuff-proof durability, we're able to move swiftly and comfortably without worrying that our pants will rip or give out.
- Technical pant for summer climbs and other alpine adventures
- Cordura fabric boasts durability and abrasion resistance
- 4-way stretch for freedom for movement while climbing
- Merino wool waistband is lightweight and quick-drying
- DWR finish is water-resistant in light weather
- Multiple pockets for storing small items
- Item #ORTL0I1
- [face fabric] 85% nylon, 15% elastane, DWR finish, [waist] 67% merino wool, 20% polyester, 13% elastane, [knee] 91% nylon, 9% elastane
- Leg Opening
- 2 hand, 1 zippered thigh
- bouldering, canyoneering, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help