Traverse Light 20L Daypack
Why We Like The Ortovox Traverse Light 20L Daypack
We like the Traverse Light 20L Daypack because it's the lightest alpine pack in the Ortovox portfolio. Weighing only 14.5 ounces, this pack stands out for its lightweight construction with removable chest straps, a removable hip belt, and a light but durable nylon Robic face fabric that's tear- and abrasion-resistant. The Airvent back system aerates our back for comfort while offering a close-to-body fit for technical performance when we're skiing, scrambling, or climbing. We especially like the three shoulder strap pockets that let us access our essentials without taking the pack off our back—one zippered pocket for our cell phone/GPS and two mesh pockets for our water flasks or energy bars. Lightweight but technical, it's the pack we want when we're moving fast and light through mountain environments.
- An all-arounder for light alpine ascents
- Made for mountaineering, ski tours, and alpine climbs and hikes
- 210-denier fabric is lightweight and abrasion-resistant
- Removable chest straps and hip belt provide a more secure fit
- Zippered front pocket perfectly sized for our maps
- External helmet and hiking pole attachments for convenience
- Air-permeable shoulder straps for ventilation, weight distribution
- Includes recycled nylon to reduce our carbon footprint
- Item #ORTL0H9
This product can expose you to chemicals including N,N-Dimethylformamide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.