Off-Mountain Layers, Footwear & Accessories | Shop Now
Select a color:Green Forest
Select a size:
Swisswool Piz Palu Jacket
The Ortovox Women's Swisswool Piz Palu Jacket makes a magnificent midlayer especially for backcountry touring. It combines two of Ortovox's most athletically charged insulators. SwissWool Light Tec insulation provides incredibly lofty warmth that manages moisture to stay dry in snowy conditions, and Merino NatureTec Light insulation adds abrasion-resistance to the shoulders for backpacking. The merino wool lining enhances thermal regulation, moisture management, and odor control. Ortovox designed this jacket with a storm hood that adjusts for secure coverage on snowy skintracks.
- Midlayer makes an ultimate insulator for backcountry touring
- Pertex Quantum shell is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- SwissWool Light Tec insulation maintains winter-worthy warmth
- Merino NatureTec Light insulation adds abrasion-resistance
- Merino wool liner excels thermal regulation and odor control
- Adjustable hood ensures secure coverage
- Item #ORT00D0
- Responsible Collection
- Pertex Quantum (100% recycled nylon)
- 88% virgin wool, 12% polylactide
- 2 front
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.