Why We Like The Ortovox Pelmo Pant
Withstanding the rigors of the high-alpine environment while keeping us comfortable on the journey to the top, the Ortovox Pelmo Pants are engineered to meet the needs of mountain adventurers. These pants feature a simple design that cuts back on superfluous details to deliver active performance we can trust. Its lightweight fabric is highly breathable and offers plenty of stretch to keep us comfortable from aggressive switchbacks to the scramble to the summit, while the merino inserts keep funky odors at bay after the day is done.
- Lightweight technical pant specifically designed for mountain climbers
- Performance fabric is stretchy, breathable, and highly durable
- Merino mesh inserts add odor-resistant comfort
- Item #ORTL0HX
- [main] 93% nylon, 7% elastane, [pocket lining] 72% polyester, 28% merino wool
- 2 side, 1 zippered leg
- belt loops
- zip, 2-button closure
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- climbing, hiking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help