Why We Like The Ortovox Peak 55L Backpack
Built for multi-day missions in the mountains, the Ortovox Peak 55L Backpack delivers durability and comfort for alpine climbing, mountaineering, and ski tours. The pack features an abrasion-resistant nylon shell with 55 liter capacity for our sleeping bag, tent, crampons, and extra layers, plus external attachment points for our rope, poles, ice axes, helmet, skis or snowboard. The padded harness and hipbelt help us haul gear for overnighters and huge day trips while the SWISSWOOL 3D Back System has a close-to-body fit and metal braces to help us wear our load well.
- Durable pack mule for high alpine adventures
- Recycled nylon ripstop is robust and durable
- Swisswool fleece back panel absorbs moisture and dries quickly
- Circumferential zipper provides easy access
- Classic or diagonal ski attachment
- Compatible with hydration reservoirs up to 3L
- Item #ORTL0GW
- Responsible Collection
- 420D nylon ripstop (50% recycled), 420D recycled nylon
- SWISSWOOL 3D Back System
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- not included
- top, front
- 2 zippered hipbelt, 1 zippered lid,1 side stash, 1 zippered front
- Gear Loops
- Ski Carry
- Snowboard Carry
- Helmet Carry
- Ice Axe Carry
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 9.5oz
- skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including N,N-Dimethylformamide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.